Monday, April 24, 2006

The Truth will set you Free.

Friends,
Today I have shed the last of my dislike and mistrust for all the things that have clouded my mind over the last few months. The truth has set me free to enjoy my own soul. I no longer fear that an evil man lurks behind my eyes, waiting to pounce on those least suspecting. He may still be there, but I have no need to fear him. A strong, beautiful, caring man has taken control of the home I've built in my head. In this home there will be a seat for all my emotions, and all things will be welcome in. Manipulation of the weak is not my crime, and I will no longer be a victim to it.

So, I encourage you all to look deep inside, and face any demons that may have taken control of your spirit. If it's time to do some spring cleaning, go into your home and throw out the garbage that has been stinking up your mind. A smile will appear across your lips and your heart will float in your chest because of the great weight you have released from over top of it.

Rejoice!

-C

No comments: