Sunday, July 29, 2007



I'm turning into a goonie. That's right, I'm moving to the coast of oregon to pursue my life long dream of finding buried treasure with a bunch of preteen miscreants. Really, my girlfriend allie got a job down in cannon beach, and we're renting a beach house down there. I'll be commuting a bit for work (its 80ish miles west of portland), but this is definitely a welcome change. I love pdx but sometimes it can be overwhelming. There is so many fun things to do and great people to meet, but it's been tough getting steady work. I'm doing a thorough review of all my options. I've also been sketching a lot and have some good ideas for two new animation shorts I'll be working on this coming year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no episode, just the spot. We almost animated a spot of the characters running and jumping on the couch, but the idea was squashed by Fox.