Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sorry...

To the guy who rode through my snot rocket mist today, I'm sorry. When you confronted me about it, I should have said my apologies and been done with it. Instead we had to have a useless argument about who was wrong, me for snotting or you for being in my draft. Please know that I did everything I could to keep you out of the line of fire. I would also hope that you are aware that in the world of cycling these things happen. Just a few months ago I was the victim of a snot rocket. And not just the mist mind you, I took the full brunt of the thing on my shorts. So, please remember it's a dirty world out there, and if you get a little snot on you, it's only a small portion of the nastiness that we ride through and get sprayed with everyday.

And for all you reading this, remember, trying to carry on a dialogue with someone while riding a bike or in a car is pointless. In the end everyone involved is more pissed and set in their ways than before the interaction began.

No comments: