Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Alvaro Espinoza

I came back into the office today after a weeks vacation. To my surprise a colleague of mine had left me a shoe box full of baseball cards from the 80's. Now, I love baseball, and I realize how un-hip it is to admit it, but it's true. So it was fun to dig through all the cards and see all the bad mustaches and mullets. Since it's a transition day for me, I thought I'd take some time to do a drawing of one of my favorites. I don't even know who this is but the glasses and mustache sold it for me. Maybe I'll do a few more of these.

As for the vacation it was great. Saw the fam,went to the beach, and relaxed. But, as all vacations go, I am glad to be home. Didn't get much done as far as Kirby animation goes, but fear not. I'm back on the job, and will post updates soon.



No comments: