Friday, September 11, 2009

To the lady who cut me off in her car, twice. I forgive you.

The first time you started to right hook me, I thought you stopped because you saw me and tried to correct your error. My wave was not a gesture of anger, but rather a friendly "thanks for noticing". One block later you came speeding around me, and this time did not stop as you made your right turn directly in my path. Your actions could mean one of three things:

1) You did not see me, both times (and there for did not see my wave either).

2) You did see my wave and took it as a hostile action. Then decided to create your own hostile action.

3) You did not care either way if I was there or not.

I realize everyone makes mistakes. We tend to let our busy lives turn us into busy people. When this happens, we lose sight of the world around us and the people in this world. Today, I like to give you a word of advice.

SLOW DOWN
enjoy the ride

I forgive you.

No comments: