Thursday, November 05, 2009

2009 basball season

I posted this comment over at ShysterBall

It sums up how I feel about this baseball season.

"I don’t know about “great season”. Honestly I was bored mid way through, and hoped the playoffs would bring some magic to what was turning into a predictable season. Minus a couple of really great post season games, the playoffs shaped up pretty much how we all expected. I hate to sound like a pessimist but this kind of season does not get younger audiences interested in baseball, unless you live in new york. Last point, the final game being played in November is just too much. Most folks have moved on (i.e. football/basketball). Let’s tighten the playoffs up and finish them sooner than later.

Just my two cents."

update: This sums it up better than I ever could have.

No comments: