Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Return of Kirby... soon

Kirby has been absent from my life now for almost two weeks. While I've had a few minutes to work on the animation here and there, no real time has been dedicated to it for sometime. If you've been reading this blog than you probably know I've had somethings that have come up, that have kept me from having any free time..

I hope that after this week things slow down and I can have a few minutes to myself to contemplate whats next. I told Allie the other day, that I'm going to need sometime to disconnect from work and reset. I think, some time away from working for others and concentrating on what I want will help improve my outlook on this silly profession I've decided to pursue.

With more free time I'll be concentrating more efforts on finishing the Kirby animation. More detailed updates on Kirby the next time I post.

I haven't drawn in days which is terrible, sorry no new sketches.

No comments: