Sunday, June 25, 2006

Springfield SD

The Siiiiiiimpsons! Taking a rest day in South Dakota. This is a beautiful town on the banks of The Lewis and Clark Lake. This pic was taken at a park intown. I've become very introspective out here. With little human contact the mind starts to breakdown everything in strange ways. I've learned a lot about myself, some good, some bad. I thought that I could change myself with this journey, but I've realized you can't change yourself, only accept yourself for who you are. This sounds easier than it is, because to do that you have to accept all those around you too. Everyone is an aspect of your ownself. Larisa said to me awhile back, the things we dislike most about people are the things we dislike about ourselves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you Carlos, fasten your seat belt. It's the journey not the destination that's the greatest.
Semper Fidelis,
Gapo's Son

l-sauce said...

Hey babe, you're doing great. You've pedaled to SD!! That's amazing. The implications of this journey will show themselves for a long time to come. Completely cool stuff.

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! zoloft side effect