Friday, January 08, 2010

Happy Friday

I have not posted a Friday Happy Hour post in a while, so I thought it was time. Coors Light was the first beer I ever got drunk on, which was far to long ago that I hate to admit when it was. Since then I have become what others have deemed a "beer snob". While this may be true, I'm not above having cheap beer when the setting is right. There is a dive bar not far from my work called Dockside. Their clam to fame is that the evidence to convict Tonya Harding was found in their dumpster. My co-workers and I have a standing tradition of going there on fridays, to have burgers and a pitcher of coors.

Thankfully, I woke up early this morning and finished my hour of animation before work, because friday evenings are no time to try and get any work done. Allie suggested I get up early, and I think this is a great idea. This week has been tough trying to get everything done that goes on in a regular day, as well as spend an hour animating. I may have to start getting up early everyday, which if you know me, is not exactly my strong suit. But, I'm willing to make sacrifices to get this thing done.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: