Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Monday

Yikes, where did the weekend go? Well, it's monday, and I'm happy to report that all 3d animation has been completed, pretty much. I have to figure out a transition between two scenes. I may just have to combine those two scenes into one. It's funny how these problems only present themselves, once you actually start putting together the nuts and bolts of a project.

So, once again I have put off drawing any actual frames until the 3d motion is done. That means I have no new imagery to show today. But, I'm braking from one of my general rules, and will be posting links to things I've seen on other blogs.



I discovered United Fakes Reel on Motionographer this morning. I loved their work so much I had to watch this twice and then root around on their website for more. It made me want to move to Barcelona and work for them.

Also, I had a request from one of my two followers, Michelle who started a blog Called The Muse Factory. She describes her blog as follows:

A blog about my life and ambitions in 2010. I've set 100 goals for myself, this will follow my progress as well as any humorous, introspective or interesting things that happen to me on the way.

Michelle, asked for a cat picture, and although I attempted my own, I felt this one on my buddy Mark's blog far surpassed anything I could do.

No comments: