Monday, March 29, 2010

Good, Fast, and Cheap, pick two.

I really wanted to have scene four completed last week and posted on the blog. But, if you've been following along you know that my best laid plans, fall short very quickly. I've had to redo scene 4's dope sheet, and it looks like I'll be redoing it again tonight. All the drawings have been done, I've just got to sort through the jumbled mess of numbers and abbreviations I made myself. As soon as it's sequenced and timed out, I'll post the scene. This has definitely been a learning process for me, and I really hope to take what I've learned and apply it to the next scenes.

Thanks everyone for all the encouragement, and for sticking with me thus far.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Of course we would, you have to build up suspense!

Neeraj said...

good work dude.... i love your work...atleast its genuine, not copy paste!!
The Roaring Dragon