Friday, March 19, 2010

Illustrated

Here's two samples I sent my friend for his blog. Their still not finished but I wanted his opinion on the direction I'm taking. Both are very different, but I think we're going with the more realist version as apposed to the stylized one. I've never claimed to be much of a draftsman, but I do enjoy it.

In other news, I stumbled upon two blogs that are documenting the making of their respective animations. The first is Slim Pickings Fat Chances. This animated short is being produced in Holland (I think). It looks great, and I'm excited to see the finished product.

Another blog I discovered, is dedicated to the production of an animated series called 'Adventure Time with Finn and Jake'. The style is awesome and the pilot episode I watched was clever and fun.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The top one is growing on me more and more. I told you I liked the bottom one best but it's hard to choose now. Really cool work Carlos, thanks again for this.

David de Rooij said...

Slim Pickings Fat Chances rules!!