Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Spammed!

Uuuuh, some lovely spam group has targeted my site for some serious Japanese ad spam. PLEASE DO NOT click on the Japanese links in some of the older comments. I've tried to clean out some of them, but many persist. Because of this I've had to moderate the comments a bit more now. It's too bad, cause I really liked the open forum.

IN OTHER NEWS:
A friend of mine has been writing a blog called PDX Dad. Its about being a stay at home dad and all the fun that in sues. He's a great writer and has asked me to do an illustration for his title bar. I'm excited to get started on it, should be fun.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That happened to me, ugh. Spammers. Why?

Carlos said...

I guess there's good money in it. You probably have to trade your soul for it though.