Sunday, July 30, 2006

Me and the Burro chill'n in the coast.

This should have been sent last Thursday. Unfortunately blogspot did not receive it. My bad...

That's right sports fans, I'm at the beach. Flew in yesterday with plenty of fan fair and excitement.This is a pic of el burro sipp'n on a cold one at the beach. I let him have a sip for making all the way here, he was very thirsty (check the waterbottle cage). The whole beach was gray with cloud cover and dark sand, very windy. It had a rusty shell of a ship in the sand, that I climbed in for a photo op. The other tourists were not so amused.
I think its going to take two weeks to wash off all the dirt I'm carring around. After that I may look for a place to live and some where that will give me $ for services rendered. No real thought as to the future right now, just enjoying the view.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it! You are amazing C!

l-sauce said...

The view seems like it must not suck at all. Lovely.

La Muerte Blanca said...

carlitos.
damn son
you out there!

...aly... said...

wow!!! congratulations on going so far. everyone at octane was thinking and talking about it all summer. I'm really proud and excited for you and wish you the best on your new adventures! enjoy that beer! cheers!!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »