Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Never can say goodbye...

Ok, so after a few months hiatus I'm back! I believe I've found my special purpose for this blog. It started out as a journal for my days in the saddle. Well, after awhile it seemed to have evolved into a place to post just about anything. I don't think this is a good format to post information. With that said, I've decided to start this blog back up, but with the condition that I return to my routes. I'll be posting daily (hopefully) entries of my trials and tribulations using a bicycle
as my many transportation. I won't limit it just to this but I'd like to keep it some what bike related.

Before I do this I have one more plug I'd like to make before the new format begins.

Pedalmation.com has been down for some time. But now, due to new technology and my ability to pay my bills, the site is back up. Please check it out and see some new work.

happy bloggin folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kirby!! nice!